Specials

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Home Decor-The Ties That Bind

Home Decor-The Ties That Bind


I was looking for something to add to my craft room that contained pictures of my family. I didn't want the usual multi-frame picture so I thought I would try something a little different. This is what I came up with.


I found an old frame I hadn't used in a long time and took the glass out of it. I then covered the back of the frame with olive card stock. I converted several pictures to black and white and decided where I wanted them to go first. I glued them to coasters to give the pictures dimension. I did the same with coordinating colors of card stock and coasters. I added my title and inked the edges to help them stand out more. I added embellishments and rolled a flower from card stock for a finishing touch.

I love how this turned out! It looks great on my wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment